Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Company of Heroes, Tales of Valor< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Johan Anton Bremen Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 05 2011,21:51  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I play alot on CoH...my gametag is Seabee108, if anyone wants to play look me up...i mostly like comp stomping but i will play classic with anyone who does not cheat..)...it would be interesting to play four on four eastern front mod with some of the ruskie guys...i also have the Battle of the Bulge mod as well....donley

--------------
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Snoman120 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 06 2011,01:12 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

My tag is Snoman120, I have played EF and BotB but don't have the installed. Do you use steam or skype?
 Post Number: 3
Johan Anton Bremen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 06 2011,10:01 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I use steam, but is currently disconnected...i play using the relic server...cool...got your tag, will look you up....donley

--------------
 Post Number: 4
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 26 2011,12:23 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I do not really actively play anymore, but I keep the game installed, so you are unlikely to catch me online ingame.  My Relic acount has the same name, but I think my Steam ID is rekkonv.  I have both expansions (woo Halftrack, I mean, Panzer Elite).
 Post Number: 5
Shorts Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 07 2013,20:52 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not sure how active anyone is lately but I've recently started playing again.  I'm pretty decent as Panzer Elite but am very lousy as anything else.  I don't have any mods but I do have all the expansions and am highly anticipating the second game's launch in March.  I have Skype and my username on Steam and Relic is 'Doomwake'.  Prefer comp stomping as well but never opposed to a team game full of humans.
 Post Number: 6
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 08 2013,08:13 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I still have it installed and play the odd round, though I no longer play online.  If you want me to play, your best bet would be to set something up ahead of time.

Definitely looking forward to the sequel.

Do you play World of Tanks perchance?
 Post Number: 7
Shorts Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 08 2013,08:28 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I do not.  I have heard the name but don't know anything about it.  Perhaps I'll check it out.
 Post Number: 8
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 09 2013,19:06 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

For any Company of Heroes fans out there.  I highly recommend the Blitzkrieg Mod.  Mod DB has it for download and it completely changes the game for the better.  It gives the game a much more realistic feel and fine tunes all of the things that may have annoyed players in the standard game.  Aside from that it adds many more features that make the game interesting from maps to units.  I would recommend anyone who likes this game to give it a shot.

--------------
 Post Number: 9
Wilhelm Torgersen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 09 2013,20:27 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I got the game for Mac but it would not load then it crashed. But otherwise it looks like a good game.

--------------
"All wars are civil because all men are brothers"
8 replies since Jan. 05 2011,21:51 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Company of Heroes
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code