Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 3 of 3<<123

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Ostwind Setting/Theme< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 21
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 09 2015,11:08  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I like March for the reason that there are still no bugs.  This site is heaven without bugs.  Plus, though it could replace McCoy, why replace it until it is needed?  How would a March event suit folks?  Maybe end of March.  There are many roads so travel is easier and even the woods are not that dense with underbrush since the canopy is high.  As I said, ideal location.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 22
andre Search for posts by this member.
Hero Of The Soviet Union

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 09 2015,18:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

All months would work for me, March included.
This could be a nice dry run for Ostwind.

--------------
 Post Number: 23
ba64 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 05 2016,17:45 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

2016 is here! and a new season of airsoft to look forward to. We only have a few winter months to work on pulling a complete and correct kit together. The May 13-15 Ostwind event will have a larger required list than our past MOA events. Lets make 2016 a year of improvement!
Anyone needing help can PM Boris.
 Post Number: 24
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 05 2016,22:57 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What a nice positive post.  Good sentiment indeed.

I'm confused.  I've read the thread and as a group are we playing this milsim immmersion event in May on the land without trails and hence, with no vehicles and on foot or are we opting for a different date which has not been posted on Mike's site with the roads and the easier terrain where logistics might (probably) be better.

Also, Troy, does the May date interfere with Watertown or any other blankfire event.  May is pretty busy as I recall.

Finally.... When these two questions are answered I think we should post an in-progress list of likely attendees so we get a feel for numbers and just how big or small the event is shaping up to be.

Sure hope the 222 is painted by then.

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 25
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 06 2016,00:18 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I don't know about conflict dates but the tentative March event has nothing to do with the May event.  The only may event for blank-fire that I know of right now is Armed Forces Weekend 21-22 May.

Ostwind is May13-15th and I think it will be all infantry anyway so the 222 doesn't figure in.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
 Post Number: 26
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 07 2016,20:41 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So are we doing two events?  Are we doing a tentative March event on the land you have access to and then an ostwind event in May?  Or are we going to do ostwind on the land you have access to so we can use vehicles and have roads, logistics, comfort, etc.  I'm for the latter as I would prefer a command tent, pathways, and vehicles to the rougher alternative.  What do others think?

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 27
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 07 2016,22:53 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Two events.  Troy is organizing his and when I get final clearance I'll organize ours.

--------------

26 replies since Aug. 20 2015,10:55 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 3 of 3<<123
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Ostwind Setting/Theme
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code