[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Event Promotion< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
ba64 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2016,18:43  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"Operation Ostwind" a 24 hour WW2 continuous fieldcraft and training event for the 2016 season.

May 13th, Fri. self reg. and inspections start at 12:00 noon followed by a road march and patrol base set up. ( DO NOT BE LATE )
May 14th, Sat. Training and living like WW2 soldiers in the field.
Camp tear down later in the afternoon. Return to the parking lot.
* Bio BBs on county land.
* All trash packed out.
* No fires in the county forest.

N1589 Fisher Ave. áNeillsville, WI. 54456
* Self Reg. for forest camping per night/per tent is $7.00
* Bring water, period rations and your period camp gear for a 24 hour stay in the forest.

Now is the time for a fresh RSVP listing. I have had 12 people show an interest over the last year. Let's update the list:

Soviet
1. Todd M.

German
1. Mike A.
2. Matt S.

US Army
1. Troy B.

NOTE:
After talking with 3 other MOA members, we are now making this event a Multi National WW2 MilSim Training Event. This means we will road march (orderly walk) together and set up 1 patrol base together.  All field craft training will be done as 1 group. There will still be the required uniform and gear list to follow. Only WW 2 weapons and packaged rations allowed.

Please confirm your RSVP by April 30th, 2016 áVIA PM to Boris.
If you or a friend are unsure do to missing uniform items or gear, please ask about loaner gear or for sale items.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2016,21:01 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

For the sake of evening out teams, consider me able to come as either Russian or German, possibly American.  Whatever needs it most as the event approaches

--------------
 Post Number: 13
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: May 06 2016,13:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I had the dates screwed up in my mind and was there today all ready to go.  Ha-ha.  Pathetic.  Anyhow, I did get a chance to see the set-up and it looks pretty nice.  I think this will be fun --- only next week.  :p

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
 Post Number: 14

PostIcon Posted on: May 10 2016,19:00 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have updated our event RSVP/roster list to reflect the loss in numbers. Due to a death in the family, vacation time getting pulled last minute and  life just getting in the way of our hobbies, we are now down to only 4 confirmed for the Ostwind event May 13-15th.
 Post Number: 15
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: May 11 2016,08:45 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Have fun guys.

(ba64 @ May 10 2016,19:00)
Due to a death in the family, vacation time getting pulled last minute and álife just getting in the way of our hobbies, we are now down to only 4 confirmed for the Ostwind event May 13-15th.

And inconvenient distance.
 Post Number: 16
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 11 2016,11:45 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Unless I hear otherwise, I will be there.

--------------
 Post Number: 17

PostIcon Posted on: May 12 2016,07:39 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I will be there at 12 noon Fri.13th for self register camping and check-in. This event will now be a 24 hour in the field so people can pack a little lighter. I have updated the RSVP/Info post.
16 replies since Mar. 09 2016,18:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Event Promotion
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code