Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: The armory< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2007,00:38  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think I'd like this thread to present weapons available to new members. I make custom K98's and this is important because there is no decent skirmishable K98 currently made. So while pricey, they are very skirmishable and will serve you well should you need one. If they are shown then they are available right now. If not, then private message me and I'll see what I can do.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Udo_Schaaf Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2007,13:54 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I can attest to the accuracy of these guns as the proud owner of Mike's first model.  Someday I hope to upgrade to one of his more recent pieces.
 Post Number: 3
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 17 2007,14:14 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wow!  If I didn't have a K98 of my own I would buy that baby in a heartbeat.  Ok, Ok, I'm joking of course.  I don't need to talk them up like I have seen in other threads when people are trying to sell stuff and they get their friends to oooh and aaaahh on the boards.  It is such a juvenile tactic.  Seriously, Mike built me a beautiful K98 (455fps with .2's) and his guns are real steel and wood and worth every penny.  I know he makes nothing on them but simply wants our unit to be equipped with the best.
2 replies since Oct. 17 2007,00:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply The armory
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code