Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 912345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: MG-42< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 15 2007,18:08  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Men, I suppose you are wondering what I called you all together for.

Please read the following:

The ULTIMA I would like:

1. Ultima mg-42
1. Utility pouch for field gear set..
3. 12v. 1500 batteries
1. Auto feeding drum mag with trigger sink.
1. mg-42 leather carry sling
1. H and k artillery mount for mg-42 with range scope and night vision battery box for lighting range rails.  (This is the Schweres Tripod)

Full gear box and internal upgrades with removable spring guide for easy spring changing without removing the gear box.(515fps max).300+ft range.20gr

6.04 inner barrel 600mm
super high torque steel gear set
super high torque hand worked motor for greater cooling and torque at higher voltage.
upgraded piston/ and extra metal piston.
upgraded piston head
upgraded metal high flow cylinder head
upgraded metal high flow air nozzle
metal hop up unite
12vol.trigger switch plus 2 extra switches
16 awg wiring.
1yr gear/labor warranty if you have any problems just send it back for repairs.... Free labor and GEARS ONLY...

I closed the deal on this today.  It will be here for the February event.  The Russians will have to deal with it.  I will post pictures as soon as I get it.  It should be in my hands before the new year.  I'm excited because I wanted one of these for a long time and now we'll start to really look like an equipped unit should.  The MG-34 that is going through a conversion won't be ready until summer probably so this will be a definite welcome addition.  The MG-34 will come with the Kubelwagon hopefully.

I haven't figured out who will man this yet but whoever gets a chance to shoot it should have a blast (literally).  I think it is going to be a bb eater extraordinaire.  If someone starts to put together a MG impression they will have a leg up on using it.  :D

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 15 2007,22:29 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Whoever uses it has to have their bios complete and posted.  Can't entrust that kind of firepower to any irresponsible or lazy recruit. :p

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 3
Udo_Schaaf Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 16 2007,12:01 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'd be down for putting together an MG gunners impression.  Other than the MG gunners pouch, what would be required?
 Post Number: 4
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 16 2007,12:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Georg seemed to know what a MG crew would wear.  Otherwise you could research the information.  Oh - you knew that.  Sorry I can't be more helpful, but where there is a will there is a way.  Seriously, though I think a MG pouch is something they wear.  A linked belt of ammo with dummy rounds inserted and the starter tab connected would look cool around the neck for photos and some ammo cans (I'll have the cans) along with a spare barrel carrier slung across the back (empty, and again for pictures).  That would make a very cool looking machine gunner.  Eh?

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
 Post Number: 5
neoptolemus Search for posts by this member.
Obergrenadier

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 17 2007,13:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ask Ulrich to post pics of reenactors in MG get ups out of the book I lent him (which he has yet to return *cough*).

We also need to get a couple of the spare barrel cases for the assistants to carry!

--------------
 Post Number: 6
Obergrenadier

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 17 2007,13:04 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Also, get pics ASAP!

--------------
 Post Number: 7
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 20 2007,17:46 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I don't have it yet but here is the exact gun in a picture and when it comes I expect it to look exactly like this.  Sights up of course.

--------------

Post Number: 8
Obergrenadier

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 20 2007,17:47 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Beautiful!

--------------
 Post Number: 9
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 20 2007,19:43 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Who's gets to use that?  If you're carrying your stg44, you'll need someone else qualified to use a high power weapon like that.  I believe Udo gets first dibs for his work on the site.  Maybe he can pick his partner.

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 10
Unregistered

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 20 2007,20:05 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh men! That's kick ass gun! That's what I'm talking about! That's what can bring real pleasure to the game! The game?

82 replies since Dec. 15 2007,18:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 912345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply MG-42
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code