Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Amoeba suit< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Nightwitch Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 18 2014,16:15  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

My amoeba suit came from Collect Russia today.  I'm so excited.  Can't wait to wear it to Fort McCoy.  I got this one: http://www.collectrussia.com/DISPITEM.HTM?ITEM=21237 which seems to be reasonably accurate.  I'm quite pleased with it, and the cool part is I can wear pretty much anything I want under it and it doesn't ruin the impression.  I like the hood too, it's a nice touch, and would do a heck of a job fulfilling the need for a balaclava or facemask.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2014,09:49 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have always liked the amoeba suit, it is just a goofy camo scheme.  I have always considered getting one, or a tan or blue aviation coverall as part of a Russian paratrooper impression.  I didn't know Collect Russia had them in stock.  Looks like a good buy.

--------------
 Post Number: 3
Nightwitch Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 19 2014,10:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I wouldn't mind getting an aviation coverall as well, though I don't know where I'd come by one, and most of the originals were quilted to high heaven - definitely a winter uniform on the ground.

The amoeba suit is super cool, love the hood.  It'll make doing a sniper impression easy.  I'm also working on a downed pilot impression.  Just got my leather flying helmet in the mail.  It's a cheap one, but it looks right (though it's based on a British pattern).  I figure the airsoft goggles won't even look out of place when coupled with that.  Still waiting on a black leather trench coat I ordered.  Not sure if it'll be able to stand in for the 1930s black pilot coat the VVS issued, but we'll wait and see when it arrives.
2 replies since Jul. 18 2014,16:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Amoeba suit
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code