Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Schuster Tunics, German tunic review< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 23 2015,14:21  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

After seeing in person Schuster's Russian tunics, which are by far the best on the market in my opinion, I took the plunge and ordered one of their German m43's.  For those of you that do not know, Schuster is a Russian company that makes uniforms to order.  You send them your measurements, and they will make a custom tunic to fit your size.  After seeing my tunic, I have to say that its quality is the best out of all the tunics I have had so far.  While the wool is thinner than most tunics I have seen, it feels far more rugged and durable and feels far more realistic.  

Here is a comparison of the Schuster (left) with my Gavin tunic (right):

While I still like my old tunic and still think that Gavin is the best bang for your buck Chinese tunic on the market, for a custom made tunic, Schuster is a great option for the price.

--------------
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 30 2015,02:37 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I saw their offerings and was hoping there would be some panzer uniform pieces.  I need to start putting together a tunic with yellow piping for the 222.  Any uniform leads (links included) would be helpful.  I will wear a helmet and a black cap in the turret.  Looking for a tunic, pants, belt and other badges and stuff.  I'm thinking of going NCO.  But Franz thinks LT.  I guess we can discuss it some more.  Links please when you find anything good.  I have some time yet.   :)

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
1 replies since Dec. 23 2015,14:21 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Schuster Tunics
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code