Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 3 of 3<<123

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Udo's recommended German kit< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 21
wellnitz Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 04 2009,06:36  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Pick them up, why not.  Use them for a second German impression. Very rare, yes, but a spiced up eastern front late war look could be cool.
Or, for historical purposes, go with Italian camo pants. The 3rd panzergrenadier did help in the disarmament of the Italian Army and captured stocks of Italian Camo, which they sent back to Germany. I am sure there were a few who "liberated" a role or two of the Italian camo material, and sent it to the divisional tailors.

--------------
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 22
Udo_Schaaf Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 04 2009,14:21 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(ulrich_von_offenberg @ Sep. 03 2009,20:30)
Well, we didn't even kick guys out for using AK47, G36, woodland pants etc...

While this is true for fist timers, we did have a "talk" with a player about some of these same issues after the third or so event.  He decided not to continue with the MOA.
 Post Number: 23
neoptolemus Search for posts by this member.
Obergrenadier

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 04 2009,22:42 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm grabbing a pair of M42's to replace my M44's and I thought I'd get the M45's while I'm at it.

--------------
 Post Number: 24
ulrich_von_offenberg Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 04 2009,23:01 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

yeah,
and then put both in a closet to collect dust for the next year :)

--------------
 Post Number: 25
Fritz Moos Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 12 2011,18:30 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Lost Battalions has closed.

Grigsby's web site and phone is canceled and a call to his cell promises a call back.

On the March has moved to KY and joined shops with At the Front.

Perhaps it is time to rename this thread and start over?

With respect,
Fritz

--------------

there is room for all of God's creatures ... right next to the mashed potatoes
 Post Number: 26
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 12 2011,19:23 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Fritz,  I don't know about starting over.  I just reread the thread and there is some historical interest in it and some of the vendors are still very active.  Your update is all that is needed.  As for Grigsby, he is a vendor that provides great boots and you should deal with him at events that he visits.  That would be big events where you can try on the gear.  If his site is down, maybe he won't be at events any longer and that would be a loss.  But otherwise he usually comes to the better attended blank fire events in the Midwest.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
26 replies since Apr. 22 2008,10:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 3 of 3<<123
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Udo's recommended German kit
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code