Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Trouble with Trident< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 10 2010,17:49  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hey guys, over a month ago I ordered a pair of East German jackboots and basic WWII German uniform insignia from Trident Militaria. They assured me I would have it in a week and.... I'm still waiting. I have called them numerous times and have left messages asking about the status of my shipment as well as giving them my contact information but they have never replied. I know they must check their answering machine because the message is always different. Ironically it always says when they will be back but they are never there then either. Has anyone had similar problems in the past? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

--------------
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 10 2010,21:40 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

No answers.  Vendors have come and gone.  Grigsby Militaria has excellent stuff but his mail service is spotty.  Always best to catch him in person at a show.  Try posting this on a bigger forum like WW2AA to see if anyone has had similar issues.  The other advantage is that when you post, you shame, if it matters, and possibly you'll get the service you should get.  Thanks for posting this though.  My daughter was thinking of Trident for her entire Russian impression but now....?  I don't know. ???

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 3
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 10 2010,22:30 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well if you didn't just send them an envelop filled with cash then you have some options.  First I would say email and/or call them to straighten it out but it looks like you have tried that.  If you used just a credit card, then you can dispute the charges on the card. You need to contact your card provider for that.  There is an excellent chance you'll get your money back that way.  Less secure in my opinion is Paypal.  They give you 30-days I believe to start a dispute and then later you elevate it to a complaint and then at some point Paypal makes a decision to refund your money or not depending on their review.  Good luck.  I never had to get a refund though, as usually once you start a dispute reputable vendors will take notice.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
 Post Number: 4
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 11 2010,13:40 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I did use a credit card and it according to the card company they have not taken any money from it. I know Trident has given very good service for others who have ordered things from them and were very polite when I called to order. I think I will keep on calling, maybe they misplaced my order form. No hard feelings from me as long as I get it before the next event. The foot of snow outside my window is beginning to make me feel like I am going to need a good pair of boots this next event.

--------------
3 replies since Dec. 10 2010,17:49 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Trouble with Trident
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code