Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Neillsville WW 2 Airsoft Event, Airsoft June 14-15, 2014< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
ba64 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 28 2014,21:11  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

"Somewhere outside Berlin 1945"

The Wehrmacht is on its heels with the Russians and Allies closing in from the East and West. Somewhere just East of the German capital members of the 3rd. Panzer Grenadiers are pitted against the forces of the 198th Russian Rifle Division in a desperate struggle.

This will be a two day affair with period camping and an assortment of missions. Bring plenty of BBs, water, food and charged batteries.

Neillsville, WI. 54456
Date: June 13th. Fri. camp setup 5 PM and fire side social.
        June 14th. Sat. 10 AM Safety Meeting, battle day.
        June 15th. Sun. early AM battle or training session.

Russian Team: Andre, Cpl.Mills, Tom, Lily, Katlynn, Matt, Donn, Duncan, Iron Will, Steve, Elliott

German Team: Troy, Aldrich, Ersatzjack, Ersatzjack2, Wellnitz, Alban, Fritz Moos

*NOTE: Tables will be set up in the barn to sell items.     Feel free to bring any military items marked with your name and a price.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 29 2014,09:47 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Why must everything in June be the same weekend?  :(
 Post Number: 3
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 29 2014,11:54 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Date works for me.  See you guys then.

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: May 05 2014,17:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Field Update

I was in Neillsville last weekend and it is wet! Alot of standing water in all low areas and the tics are out. The field should be dry by our June event but everyone should bring tic spray.

We are looking for 2 people for the Axis side and 2 people for the Allied side to be the battle commanders.
Field maps and mission details will be given to the commanders.
Allies: 1. Andre
Axis: 1. Ersatzjack2
PMs should go to Boris.
 Post Number: 5
Saperka Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 21 2014,15:42 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have a few things.  First, I hear Grifyenov likely will not make it, and he usually lets me have time with Shershen.  So, I will be short a gun.

Does the Neillsville field require bio-BBs?

Katinka's ear got hurt again, so I want to ask that we not use active grenades for this game.
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: May 22 2014,13:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There are no Bio-BB rules in Neillsville, plastic BBs OK, steel BBs very bad!

I do not know who plans to bring what kind of Grenades. Ear plugs will help with the noise and also keep that wild BB from entering the ear.

I don't have any sniper rifles but I do have an extra old MP-40. Some modern weapons wrapped in burlap will be OK on my field.
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: May 26 2014,12:05 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

*Field Update*

The field is green and thick with new growth. It will have a different look for those who play there in the spring and fall.  I have done some work on the German HQ fighting positions and added a field gun emplacement to the Russian HQ.

The event is only 3 weeks away so send in your RSVPs and uniform needs ASAP!
 Post Number: 8
Fritz Moos Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 01 2014,23:39 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Will pea stick grenades not be allowed or discouraged then?

With respect,

Fritz

--------------

there is room for all of God's creatures ... right next to the mashed potatoes
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 02 2014,10:33 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Pea Grenades are OK for open area use and buildings with out roofs. Enclosed spaces like bunkers, armored cars and buildings with roofs we would like to see the dummy grenades used.

The team lists have been updated and we have an un-equal number per side. 7-Axis and 11-Allies so we may have to swing 2 players over to the Germans.
 Post Number: 10
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 03 2014,22:25 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Just an FYI for anyone interested - the Blank-fire Pak-38 will be at this event just for fun.  We'll use it somehow and plan to trial fire a nerf maybe.  Something to do on Friday night mayhaps.  :)

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
23 replies since Apr. 28 2014,21:11 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Neillsville WW 2 Airsoft Event
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code