Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Combat Airsoft Omaha Beach, August 7th and 8th< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 06 2015,10:57  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Something to consider since they are running it at Big Lake this year.
http://www.combatairsoftfield.com/Omaha%20Beach.html

Not particularly cheap, and as a themed event, period impressions will be the minority, but it would be a way to wave the MOA flag. áI have it on my schedule to consider, but we will see how I feel after Gencon and four straight weekends of travel.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
andre Search for posts by this member.
Hero Of The Soviet Union

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 06 2015,14:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'd go.
I'd even go German. :p

Or do we think having Russians imbedded with the Americans is better? ???

--------------
 Post Number: 3
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 06 2015,16:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I think, for the purpose of advertising the MOA, having both sides represented would be better.  That way people can see examples of both uniforms.guns/equipment.  Otherwise, if we all wanted to be on the same side I can help provider German uniforms.

--------------
 Post Number: 4
Gefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 07 2015,08:27 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have a loaner uniform as well.
 Post Number: 5
ba64 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 07 2015,17:22 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Aug. 7-8th. is Iola, Wi. and I'm committed to that military show along with Mike and Steve. It would be fun to do an event where the MOA was on one side. Aug. is a busy month: Code Name Thunder Aug. 1-2 *looking for crew*
            Iola Milt. Show Aug. 8-9
            Ft. McCoy MOA Aug. 15-16
 Post Number: 6
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 07 2015,19:09 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Looks like I am out for this event then too.  I will be at Iola

--------------
 Post Number: 7
ba64 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2015,19:33 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Combat Airsoft Omaha Beach Event, Battle of the  Bulge is a rather confusing way to post an event.  Maybe CAOB event: Battle of the Bulge would be better?

We should watch for others in this series, if there is a series of them planned? I would like to do one of their events as a MOA team.
 Post Number: 8
Gefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 05 2015,04:29 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I believe the organizer ran one of these a year when he owned his own field.  I do not know if they missed one or more years before moving to Big Lake, but I would expect another one in 2016.

My attendance to this is now uncertain.  I caught a dose of con crud at GenCon and am still fighting it off.  I will see how I feel in a few days.
7 replies since Jul. 06 2015,10:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Combat Airsoft Omaha Beach
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code