Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: A Time for Glory, March 18-19 2016< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 31 2016,20:15  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So I have the dates picked out and approval set for the first airsoft event in awhile and that will be on the new property near Taylor, WI which is several hundred acres.  This will be arrival on Friday night for those interested.  There is a fire pit and otherwise tents or cars will be your quarters.  Saturday we'll play and I have yet to work out the details of that.

I need to know who is interested.  I predict this could become a favorite map for us.  PM me with interest and I'll forward the address and directions.  This is invite only for this first time as I want to make sure we make a good impression.  East Front only for uniforms.

I'll update as I know and this can be posted to the webpage. - Otto

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 01 2016,11:20 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I am interested in this.  I can do either side as needed.

--------------
 Post Number: 3
andre Search for posts by this member.
Hero Of The Soviet Union

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 01 2016,20:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

So interested, count me in.

--------------
 Post Number: 4
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 03 2016,13:18 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Count me in as German. :)   Mike has really talked up this map and I am looking forward to this first event there.  Lots of interesting terrain and roads for future armored games.

I don't believe Mike posted the date for this first one.  I think it is sometime in March so posting the exact date might help interest and commitment levels.

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 5
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 03 2016,14:53 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The date is in the title for the thread.  Took me a bit to find too.  It is March 18th-19th.

--------------
 Post Number: 6
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 04 2016,23:53 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You're being kind.  The date was there and I missed it.  Now Mike will have another thing to point out to me, that I can't read a simple post.  Sheeesh, I wish I was quicker on the uptake. :)

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 7
ba64 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 05 2016,15:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'll be there and can run as Soviet or German to help balance out the sides.
 Post Number: 8
Terd Ferguson Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 21 2016,22:18 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sounds cool, but I'm out of the country at that time. :(

--------------
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Educating the future.
 Post Number: 9
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 24 2016,09:53 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How are numbers looking for this?
 Post Number: 10
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 24 2016,19:00 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I plan to PM location and other information during next week with instructions.  I'm currently distracted by other events which happen before this.  But will provide an update via PM to interested parties in coming days.  :)

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
11 replies since Jan. 31 2016,20:15 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply A Time for Glory
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code