Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 712345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: 6th Annual Fort McCoy _CoA_Redux, August 14-16 2015< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: May 05 2015,21:07  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I am mulling over the dates for this year's summer event at Ft. McCoy. Normally we hold this the weekend following the Iola Military show which usually happens around the 7-9th and then play at Ft. McCoy 15-16th.  The problem is that like last year, if we stick to that schedule we lose Troy and Natasha.  Troy likes the blank-fire event in Ohio on the same weekend and likes to charge ashore off landing craft.  Pretty cool and we don't want him to miss that.  So I figure the best next alternative is to hold McCoy before Iola on the 1st of August (Saturday) with arrival and camping on the 31st of July and departure and a Sunday morning game on 2 August.  Troy can make that.  Who do we lose if we ask for these dates?  We need Troy because you can't have armored clash events without (2) pieces of armor.  I hope everyone will alter their schedules and consider the 1st weekend.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: May 06 2015,11:10 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Probably me.  July 31st-August 2nd is Gencon.  I have the rest of August open.
 Post Number: 3
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 08 2015,12:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I would probably be able to make that date.  I have the rest of August open as well.

--------------
 Post Number: 4
andre Search for posts by this member.
Hero Of The Soviet Union

PostIcon Posted on: May 10 2015,19:39 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Any weekend in August works for me.

--------------
 Post Number: 5
El_Phantasamo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 10 2015,12:38 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Rekkon @ May 06 2015,11:10)
Probably me.  July 31st-August 2nd is Gencon.  I have the rest of August open.

Same for Cerys and Me, as we will be running a game at GenCon.
 Post Number: 6
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 14 2015,22:17 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Okay - hot off the presses.  I was really toying with the idea of moving this event into the fall since several members I felt were key to its success professed schedule conflicts no matter which dates I chose.  I vacillated about submitting my request as a result.  As a small group we need all hands if I have to jump through the hoops I usually have to when holding this.  But Boris's plans have changed and so with them hopefully Gryphon's so that I am going to go forward now and request the dates 14-16 August with the major play date on Saturday the 15th and a morning battle if there is interest (depends on how whipped we are from weather on Saturday).  :)

Mark your calendars and make plans to attend.  Over and out.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
 Post Number: 7
andre Search for posts by this member.
Hero Of The Soviet Union

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 15 2015,16:47 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Win!  :laugh:

--------------
 Post Number: 8
ba64 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 15 2015,18:38 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I plan to camp on site with the Ba-64.
 Post Number: 9
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 16 2015,15:35 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Woot!  Back on my calendar.
 Post Number: 10
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 24 2015,16:42 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

We are officially approved for this event so we can advertise it.  We have B-13 area again this year.  Still lots of undiscovered terrain there.  Rekkon, please post the dates on the website and I'll advertise it on the other boards in a few days time.

They were asking if I wanted the village but I declined figuring that might ruin a good thing.  Did I screw up?  :(

--------------

60 replies since May 05 2015,21:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 712345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply 6th Annual Fort McCoy _CoA_Redux
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code