Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Stalingrad 2017?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 18 2016,09:06  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Aldrich @ Oct. 16 2016,11:14)
Would we potentially want to consider alternative locations for this event just to mix things up/try tapping into a different airsoft crowd?  Big Lake could be a good choice.  I saw that one of the airsoft stores in the Twin Cities had fliers for different events at the checkout counter.  We could do this to promote our event, or even just the MOA in general.  Big Lake also has the added bonus of being more centrally located for our player base and we haven't had an event there in a while.  Thoughts?

I'd suggest that we don't debate the location.  Since Rekkon has already taken the ball and is running with it.  If you feel Big Lake is a venue we need to explore then you are free to organize an event there and I promise not to offer the suggestion that we consider a different location once you post your suggestions.  :p

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 18 2016,09:49 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I am open to considering Big Lake, but as Andre noted, one of the points of Stalingrad was getting the kind of access to a big, awesome field that is simply not possible during the warm season.  Of course, Big Lake is not far off from the same situation given its popularity these days.
 Post Number: 13
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 18 2016,12:14 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Either is fine by me.  It's good to have an event on the calendar.

--------------
 Post Number: 14
Gefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 24 2016,06:46 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Dave gave me the go-ahead to run it at Apoc should I decided to do so.  I will make a decision in the next month or so.

Edited by Rekkon on Oct. 24 2016,06:49
 Post Number: 15
Terd Ferguson Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 06 2016,21:23 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

In.

--------------
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Educating the future.
 Post Number: 16
Gefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 29 2016,10:41 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I am sure much sadness will ensue, but I have decided not to run Stalingrad this year.  Perhaps next.
 Post Number: 17
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 29 2016,21:13 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wailing and gnashing of teeth.  :(   Looks like more time to get in shape for a spring event.   :)

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
16 replies since Oct. 11 2016,09:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Stalingrad 2017?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code