Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Josef Metzger< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 22 2010,17:52  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I like too.  Hey we have a new Allied/Axis Hybrid Bastard.  :D

Come to think of it, Udo can probably lose the title.  Like how you look on WW2AA as well.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
CharleyNovember Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 22 2010,18:25 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Thanks guys. I decided a little gruff on the face would look more worn and "in the field". I have a couple more things not quite here like the mess kit and a shovel. Shovels generally go unused at airsoft games but I like to be complete. I have another fella down here in the southeast that is also interested now that he has seen my impression and visited your info page. Perhaps a Southern 3rd squad is in the future. It's much easier when I can point to your info site and everyone has excellent impressions. Is it June yet?

--------------
 Post Number: 13

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2010,15:11 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Only I could screw this up this bad. I could pay someone to make a better one if they had the time and it didn't cost an arm and leg.... ???  :D

--------------
 Post Number: 14
Oberst Von Luger AKA SirVeilance Search for posts by this member.
Sir Veilance

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2010,16:46 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wow you are much younger than I thought :p

--------------
 Post Number: 15

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2010,19:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm aging backwards....lol. My hat model was way happy to do the photoshoot. he always is.

--------------
 Post Number: 16
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2010,21:55 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

These were handmade by the soldaten.  Not every one has the same ability. :)   I think it looks fine.

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 17

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 06 2010,23:13 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It certainly looks fieldmade. :) Thanks I will wear it with pride.

--------------
 Post Number: 18
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 07 2010,08:04 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

If I have time, I'll bring an "optional" one to Brecourt.   :)  But otherwise, like Franz said, they were field-made.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
17 replies since Feb. 07 2010,05:31 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Josef Metzger
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code