Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Torgersen Change of Sides< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
Terd Ferguson Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 15 2013,18:56  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yessss!  Another American.  3rd Infantry baby!

--------------
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Educating the future.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
Wilhelm Torgersen Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 15 2013,20:28 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yup I have a entire airborne collection even a t5 parachute,and sgt toms custom k98 showed up today so at least I don't have a 4 year old agm mp40. And I just got a 1930s camera so I guess I can be on camera duty for awhile.

--------------
"All wars are civil because all men are brothers"
 Post Number: 13
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 16 2013,00:30 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I changed this to the Member Bios area as it had nothing to do with events and changed the title to something related to the topic.  Will, you might want to delete your old bio when you get around to something new.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
 Post Number: 14

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 16 2013,07:23 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ok

--------------
 Post Number: 15
The Legacy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 16 2013,12:28 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Wilhelm Torgersen @ Apr. 15 2013,20:28)
Yup I have a entire airborne collection even a t5 parachute,and sgt toms custom k98 showed up today so at least I don't have a 4 year old agm mp40. And I just got a 1930s camera so I guess I can be on camera duty for awhile.

Not to hijack this thread but I thought this Sgt. Tom guy stopped making rifles. Is it nice? Do you plan on using it?

--------------
 Post Number: 16

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 16 2013,15:40 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

He made this one awhile ago when he was making them, he sold it to a guy. When the guy was going to return it because he never used it, sgt Tom remembered that I was looking for a affordable k98 and not some d-boys crap he talked to me and we made a deal for $350 dollars and it has a wood stock and 10 mags. I will use it for my American impression because I got this instead of a BAR. It's a good shooter and feels good.

--------------
 Post Number: 17

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 22 2013,22:00 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Don't mean to post not on topic but Justin was talking about my rifle and I just made a trade for a BAR so you guys can't see the rifle.

--------------
16 replies since Apr. 09 2013,19:51 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Torgersen Change of Sides
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code