Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 17 of 17<<1314151617

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Introductions< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 161
SDLopez Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 28 2014,07:38  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I went as U.S. army twice.  And i may go as a soviet next time, not to sure yet.

--------------
Number of fighting positions dug for airsoft : 2
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 162
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 10 2016,22:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Since we have had a run of new members recently, just a reminder to please introduce yourselves.  Let us get get to know you and your interests and goals within the hobby.  Hope to hear from you soon!

--------------
 Post Number: 163
Hunter Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 12 2016,09:41 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hello,
My name is Hunter James and I am relatively new to WW2 airsoft and reenacting. My impression, along with my group (7 members), are portraying the "M" battalion Blackshirts on the Eastern Front.
We are in the process of organizing multi day, MILSIM style ww2 events on over 350 acres at my farm (NE Kansas). We have partnered with a nearby german group to assist in this. I believe i have been in contact with Troy, Rekkon and matt.
For the rest of the introduction: I'm 20, am a junior at KU dual majoring (Molecular Biology and Spanish). I got into airsoft from the Operation Eastwind Events and we did that for a few years, enjoyed how it was more reenacting than airsoft, when that fell through this last year we were looking for something else. The other 2 big airsoft types seemed to be Vietnam and WW2 for reenacting airsoft kind of things. And here we are. Look forward to being a part of this and starting something similar south of you guys.
 Post Number: 164
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 12 2016,12:33 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Welcome aboard, Hunter.  We look forward to seeing what you put together.  Hopefully some of our bodies and hardware can help.
 Post Number: 165
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 12 2016,17:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes Hunter, when you get around to posting an event feel free to do so here and we'll see how we can help.  We've traveled out of state before to attend events and so that would be a possibility.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
 Post Number: 166
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 03 2016,13:55 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I ran into a couple people with WWII impressions and/or weapon at the Giant Airsoft Game this past weekend and pointed them here.
 Post Number: 167
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 12 2016,01:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Nice.  It would be nice to add to our numbers.

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
166 replies since Jan. 15 2008,14:24 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 17 of 17<<1314151617
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Introductions
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code