Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: War Pigs 2015< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Ersatzjack Search for posts by this member.
Obergefreiter

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 25 2014,00:43  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

A new movie is in production phases and we've been tasked to provide a German convoy w/AT gun for some of the scenes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3779300/

Some of the filming is slated for later in October and this is the brain child of Luke Schuetzle and his team.  Here is what he has in his past.

http://www.imdb.com/company/co0283318/?ref_=tt_dt_co

Updates as I know about them.

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Aldrich Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2014,13:53 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I will be out in the Twin Cities near where this is filming.  Schedule willing, I will be open to help out as best I can if extras are needed.

--------------
 Post Number: 3
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 26 2014,20:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Travis posted this for any interested actors out there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups....0308447

:)

I was allowed six slots for extras (incl myself) and they are filled at present so this would be one other way to get in.  Another would be via contact with Travis as he is sure to provide extras as well.  :)

--------------

"Oh... airsoft?; WW2 airsoft?... you'll love it, and the best thing is it doesn't cost much at all... just so long as you go the chairsofting route."
 Post Number: 4
Rekkon Search for posts by this member.
Gefreiter

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 27 2014,08:59 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Depending on the actual dates, I would be willing to help.
 Post Number: 5
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 27 2014,22:35 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

For those without Facebook (Franz) here is the information for the casting call.  Also, the projected film dates for the trucks and AT gun are the two weekends of Oct 18th and 25th, Sat-Sun at Big Lake airsoft field.

CASTING CALL FOR A FEATURE FILM "WAR PIGS." BEING SHOT IN MN THIS OCTOBER.
BRIEF SYNOPSIS: A rag tag unit of misfits known as the War Pigs must go behind enemy lines to exterminate Nazis by any means necessary.

ALL SPEAKING ROLES WILL BE SAG LB RATES

Casting the following:

SGT. MCGREEVY- late 30s, long war wear face; a man of action. Follows orders. Has a strong personal relationship with Captain Wosick, he would follow the man to hell and back. Strong and able, he is a crack shot with a rifle. He thinks on his feet and does not overreact in a crisis.

CORPORAL FRENCHY BUCKLES- early 30s, August’s partner in crime. Speaks fluent German and despises the French. He is a bit of a comedic relief. He is strong and assertive. He knows how to put a plan into action. He can fight with the best of them.

PRIVATE SHAY 0’BRIEN- mid 30s, Irishmen with “red” hair

PRIVATE STANLEY WADELL- early 30s, a bit of a “tough guy.” Might be from Brooklyn.

PRIVATE DICK MOFFETTE- mid 30s, Italian, with “slick back,” black hair. Mofette has a bit of a mouth on him. Always smoking a cigarette.

PRIVATE “PASTOR” JAY TEMPEST- late 30s. Known in the group as the resident preacher. He is a religious man with a bit of an edge. Pastor Jay is an expert in things that go “boom.” Witty and smart, he is the moral compass of the group.

PRIVATE HAROLD BICKERDIKE- late 30s. Big burly man. Smokes cigars. Heavy weapons expert. Not the brightest man in the group, but can handle a big machine gun.
TOUGH GERMAN SOLDIER (FRITZ)- A BIG and MENACING German soldier, very imposing . Almost body builder type. Must have be willing to stunt.

SOLDIER #1- mid 20s, He is loud and cocky.

US ARMY TANKER- ONE LINE

GERMAN RADIO OPERATOR- early 30s. People would consider him a “nerd.” Not very well organized. Must do a stunt.

GERMAN OFFICER- late 40s. He is Weather and haggard. A thin man who has seen better days. A real bad boy looking type. FEATURED EXTRA

TOUGH GERMAN SOLDIER (FRITZ)- A big German soldier, very imposing and menacing. Almost body builder type. Must have be willing to stunt.

KILLER- 30s, shell shocked solider, thin and skinny. FEATURED EXTRA

CHAPLAIN- 30s, typical younger man of the cloth , would prefer to wear glasses. FEATURED EXTRA

RADIO OPERATOR- early 20s, young and meek. FEATURED EXTRA

GERMAN GANG- FEATURED EXTRAS OR REENACTORS, STUNTIES

GERMAN WORK SOLDIERS- EXTRAS OR REENACTORS

US ARMY SOLDIERS EXTRAS.

NOTE: PLEASE SEND IMDB LINK (PREFERRED) OR HEADSHOTS/RESUMES AND REEL TO
MANTHELINE@GMAIL.COM

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE A MINNESOTA NATIVE.

Luke Schuetzle

--------------

Post Number: 6
ersatzjack2 Search for posts by this member.
Unteroffizier

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 28 2014,12:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wow!  I actually think I could play all of those parts. :D

--------------

"Lebenspraum for more airsoft" - Franz
"My other car is an Sd. Kfz. 250/1
 Post Number: 7
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 29 2014,16:55 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(ersatzjack2 @ Aug. 28 2014,12:16)
Wow!  I actually think I could play all of those parts. :D

That's because you are a better actor then Alec Baldwin and only Gary Johnston is better.  :D

--------------

Post Number: 8
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 03 2014,18:57 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Because of union conflicts and fear of Minnesota winter, the filming is not going to occur in Minnesota and this was announced today.  On the other hand, Panzer Fabrik is now involved so that's pretty cool.

The film is taking their show on the road to Utah.  I have no timeline yet but will keep folks up to date when I know something.  We are still in with the trucks and gun is my understanding but would have to make the trip out west and so it won't be as convenient.  But hey...  :cool:

--------------

Post Number: 9
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: Nov. 04 2014,00:26 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sadly for us, it looks like filming is well along and we won't be part of this production.  But for those interested, you can still cheer them along on Facebook.  They are posting a day by day photo update.

https://www.facebook.com/warpigsmovie

We can support the endeavor in a small way by getting the DVD or going to see the finished product.  :)

--------------

Post Number: 10
Obergefreiter

PostIcon Posted on: May 18 2015,10:18 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Luke's movie has a trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT80LldYkSE

--------------

10 replies since Aug. 25 2014,00:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply War Pigs 2015
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code